We have felt the love and support of the community in enormous amounts over the past several weeks. So, publicly, we would like to thank the following people and groups. Please check out their websites (when applicable) and help to support them too!
Thank you, first off to Em – the creator of The Comfort Project. Your idea has inspired us and the community. Thank you for insighting this movement.
– For sponsering our Website!
For the donations drive, for the full week, we’d like to thank….
Artisan owners, Magda and Edwin
– For generously opening up their shops and allowing donations to be dropped off for a whole week, as well as agreeing to promote the project on their social media site.
Artisan Managers and Staff
– For speaking to customers, being open to discuss The Comfort Project during the week. Also, for all your own generous donations!
Artisan East Sheen Manager, Madeleine
– For arranging some incredible donations for our raffle!
Artisan Customers and the Community of South West London
– For all the incredible donations! We are truly blown away by how much people have given toward our little project.
Oh, Darling! Boutique, East Sheen
– For the spontaneously given and splendid raffle prize!
– For driving to all four Artisan shops dropping off donation baskets, and for putting up with piles of donations in your dining room!
– For driving to all dour Artisan shops and picking up donation baskets.
The Basement Door
– For promoting us during their young persons live music event and collecting donations and funding.
For the Fundraiser Event:
– For sponsering the Sound System
– For Hosting the event. You did an amazing job. Thank you so much!
– For taking photos and the graphic design work.
– For manning the front door!
– For supplying the especially blended tea infusions for the raffle.
– For hosting our event. It’s such a beautiful space!
The beautiful women who offered photos of their work while they were/are in the darkest of places.
– Thank you for being open and vulnerable to share these with us. It helps bring understanding to those who have never experienced mental illness.
Everyone who came to the event! Thank you for your donations, your time, and for coming and support the Project!
And a very special thanks to Katie Thompson and Lauren Lucille. If it wasn’t for these two, none of this would have happened. So thank you, thank you, thank you!